The National Quality Food Awards 2010-11-15
- Winner of the Q Gold Award(best of all 28 winners) November 2010
- Winner of the Fresh Meat Category, November 2010
The judging panels verdict
The winning product, The Larder Trimmed Fillet of Venison from highland Game, impressed the judging panel with everything from its packaging to its taste. "The packs look great, it really gets your expectations going "said one judge. "The packaging is exquisite - it looks like a gift you'd give to someone who cooks" added another." I am going to order one."
The fillet were "perfectly trimmed and sinew-less", while the meat had a delicate gamey and slightly livery flavour. "It's lovely and gamey but also subtly flavoured", said one judge. The fillets were deemed excellent value for money."Brilliant" was how one judge summed up this product. "It's a fantastic piece of meat."
IGD(Institute for Grocery Distribution) National Food Industry Awards 12th of October 2010.
- Winner of the Outstanding Small Business Award
The Scottish Food & Drinks Excellence Awards
- The Healthy Living Award 2006
- The Best Direct Marketing Development Award 2005
- The Best Meat Award 2004
- The Supreme Award 2004